INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING ROSEMARY BUTTER
1. One small bowl
2. One slightly larger bowl for mixing (not shown)
3. Two sticks of butter (only one stick of butter shown)
4. Some rosemary twigs
5. Small coffee bean grinder
6. One small Elf
1. Have the small elf strip the rosemary leaves into the coffee grinder and grind them. (Much faster than with scissors or knife.)
2. Put chopped rosemary into small mixing bowl
3. Chop up two sticks of butter into small mixing bowl.
4. Invite Grandpa to pose for a photo so he doesn't feel left out.
5. Put small little ELF in an awesome pose (LIKE THIS ONE). [Note: The Elf is assisting in the writing of this copy.]
6. Elf mixes butter and rosemary.
7. Put rosemary butter in bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator to harden.
8. Garnish top of plastic with a fresh sprig of Rosemary and Ribbon.
9. Be sure to inform recipient that the Elf washed his hands carefully before preparing the Rosemary butter.