Our health is always our most precious resource, but the holidays amplify its importance as we strive to support and provide for the members of our immediate and extended families, coworkers, friends and charitable causes. Because science continues to document the fact that stress is a leading cause of ill health, it makes sense to avoid it proactively for the benefit of all, including ourselves. Here are a few tips to bring about that state of mind.
- Be thankful for all blessings.
- Don’t allow stress to steal away joy.
- Laugh and celebrate the gift of life.
- Volunteer time or resources to help someone less fortunate.
- Write down three goals to achieve in the new year and commit to completing them.
For more information, call 972-212-4341 0r visit KetamineHealthTX.com.
For more stories like this read Natural Awakenings Dallas-Ft Worth magazine at NADallas.com